Friday, April 18, 2014

Winter holidays!



When the winter holidays came, I don’t go to many places I frequently go to my house and my school. I can’t go out to any places because I got some short semesters. My mother study post-graduate and at that time too, she need to get final exams for his first semester.
First, I’m settling the History lesson and Sociology & Anthropology lesson at one time. I can do it because the teacher is still the same. When I’m confirming the time, it was collided with Biology lesson. Fortunately it can be rearranged so there is no collide.
After the History lesson and Sociology & Anthropology lesson, I rushed to biology laboratory. I’m late but luckily the biology teacher understands. Then, the teacher teaches quickly and clearly. It just only one day and next day after, there will be an exam.
The next day, I’m late again. I hope I can make it on time. And there was another problem, I didn’t study last night. When I came to biology laboratory, there is no one inside. I thought that the exam was done when I’m late. I tried to message the biology teacher about the exam. The biology teacher said that the exam doesn’t start yet. Then, I message the biology teacher that I’m in front of the biology laboratory. A few minutes later, the biology teacher came. The biology teacher was in the school committee and didn’t realize that I’m coming. Then, we enter the biology laboratory and wait the other. After everything is ready, the exam was started. I’m done with an awesome score.
Next day, I’m trying to settle the last lesson. The last lesson is cross-interest English lesson. I’m searching the teacher but I can’t found it. For some reason, I go back to home. When I’m arrived at home, I’m turning on my computer. I thought that maybe I can found the teacher tomorrow. But after a few hours, there is someone said that for you who got the short semester on cross-interest English call the teacher quickly. Because I don’t get the teacher’s phone number, I’m going to school again. I finally found the teacher. The teacher said that the short semester will be held online and I need to wait until the teacher contact me. I’m going home again and I was very tired.
Although I’m just only one short semester left. My mother asked me to help her finishing hers exam. Maybe it seems just to make a report, but it was confusing because there must have some map on it. The map is not from the internet, but it must built by our own. With some data location from my mother’s office, it will be processed in a System Information Geographic program. I still don’t know what this program is for exactly but there’s a problem and I need to fix it no matter how.
Well, I solved the problem and did the cross-interest English’s short semester. Maybe I only take at least 3 days of holidays that time because of my laziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment