Monday, November 23, 2015

Song Review!


Song Review!!

DotEXE - Hipster Cutthroat

"You like that, don't you?"

Genres: Electronic, Music, Dance
Released: 20 June 2012
℗ 2012 Monstercat
This song is one of my favorite! Because the song is "catchy" with awkward but astounding lyric! Listen it :)
I found this song from a video about Dota 2. In my interpretation, this song is about someone (especially the artist) who expressing his like/love about dubstep.

Lyric :

You like that don't you? You like that don't you? See my eyebrows aren't even black See I had my eyes put up with make-up Yeah it's not really dyed The eyebrows aren't Do you like these? I was listening to dubstep Before alot of you were aware of diapers alright Which means! Before you were born You like that don't you? You like that don't you? You like that don't you? You like that don't you? See my eyebrows aren't even black See i had my eyes put up with make-up Yeah it's not really dyed The eyebrows aren't Do you like these? I was listening to dubstep Before alot of you were aware of diapers alright You li-li-li-like that don't you? You like that don't you? You like that don't you? You like that don't you? (You like that don't you) (You like that don't you) (You like that don't you) (You like that don't you)

Source : https://www.musixmatch.com/lyrics/DotEXE/Hipster-Cutthroat

No comments:

Post a Comment