Sunday, December 15, 2013

About My Friend

hmmmm.... About My Friend... Okay I'll tell you about my friend...
His name is Muhammad Tsabit Waliyyurrahiim. He was born on Cirebon, April 28 1998. Now he is my classmate in X IPA 9. His hobbies are playing computer and soccer. He often brings his notebook to school. Even sometimes he brings joystick, playing "Pro Evolution Soccer". He also likes video editing. I saw some of his video and it was great!
His favorite subject is Math and English. But unfortunately he got some remedial exam in math and he fails it. Now he must got a SP(Semester Pendek, it means you need to study in the holiday to fix your score to pass through the requirement). How Pity! But it was normal because math is the hardest subject from all, maybe. Hope you can do it Tsabit!!! ^^
Okay, maybe that's all from me, bye....

No comments:

Post a Comment