Thursday, December 12, 2013

About Myself

About me.... hmmm.....
Okay, my name is Sandyka Gunnisyah Putra. You can call me Sandy. I'm Fifteen years old. I was born at May 5 1998. I'm study at 3 Senior High School in Bandung. Well, there is nothing special about me.
In my class (which it was X IPA 9) even in my school, I thought that i'm the stupidest student. It's because my score is always worst than the others, many task that late to be done, even sometimes i forgot who is my teamwork. Well, I'm the worst student i think.
What else... Hmmm.... My hobby is playing a game. I like games but i don't like playing game that had a bad graphic or too realistic. It makes me feel nausea. Even when i'm still elementary student, i got sick because of game. Well, i like strategy game because the graphic is always great. Maybe not all game that had a good graphic but at least it doesn't make me feel nausea. Not only strategy, i like card games too. It graphic is always simple or maybe i play it with my friend in real world.
Well, that's all from me.... Thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment