Sunday, December 21, 2014

Matswapati!!

Matswapati is an event that held by my school to introduce West Java’s cultures. I think the event was great, but honestly i attend it because forced by someone. Well, it doesn’t matter though it was great.
I came to the event very early in the morning. And not suprising, the event wasn’t opened yet. I met my friend and he asked me to wait with him until his friend (girlfriend for more detail..) came. Well, i wait with him for not long but not short time. While we waiting, the event was opened. The most awkward thing is there were some give-up prize. The one who get to the stage and sang “pupuh” song get the prize. Someone get to the stage and sang. We can hear it from outside while still waiting his friend.
Because i tired waiting, he let me go inside. I go inside and i met my friend. We prepared for selling some stuff. After that i go around, looking, watching, and enjoying some games. After that, i decided to came back to school.
In the school, i met my friend. She said that she get a ticket to Trans Studio Bandung from our friend, the one that i met inside before. I confused how to get it. She explained it, and i’m little bit shocked that the one who sang before was her. Not bit surprising that she can sang but even my friend didn’t notice it. Lot of funny moment shared like our teacher got the ticket from student who sang the song.

And then, sadly i can’t stay further because there something to do and i go back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment