Sunday, December 21, 2014

Bakti Desa

Day 1:
I’m a little bit happy and nervous that i’m afraid there were something wrong happen on here. But i think it did well. Although there were some movement from a house to another just because to far to control by my teacher. I miss the family before, but sadly i need to let it go. In the night it was very cold, even i think i’ll be sick if stay here. But i pretend to not sense any cold and it was normal. I sleep without using blanket because i prefer to.
Day 2:
When i wake up, it was colder than before. I try to grab the blanket but the blanket was colder than me. I try to do a crazy thing. Take a bath with cold water in this condition. I encourage myself, go to the bathroom. After get ready, with cold water ready, i thought that i’ll die if i take a bath with this. But forcely i take a bath and it was very very cold. After taking a bath i still feel cold and my friends shocked.
When we get ready to help work. We go down, very down, crossing the river, then go up again, and up again. It was very long risky path. After get there, we help by using hoe. Because the hoe was limited, we used it by turn. Then we back with the same path. It was very tired and risky journey...
Day 3:

It the end of Bakti desa, but before that we go with our classmates down to the river and play there. With the path that at least safer than before, but unfortunately i lost my phone. I already wrote the journal there but very very unfortunately it lost and i need to write this again. And the picture on there too so now i don’t have any picture from my journey. Well, forget about the phone. It was fun too because i’m going crazy that even dance before go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment