Sunday, January 4, 2015

Why I Miss the Videoconference?



Well, in SMAN 3 Bandung there was a kind of football match named “Liga BM”. In english it was BM league and the “BM” refers to “Belitung Muda”, the football extracurricular in SMAN 3 Bandung. It was 11th class who in there and unfortunately the schedule was impact with the videoconference. I remembered that if you came late, you better not came because it can disturb the videoconference. If i attend the videoconference, i can’t play with my classmate and most likely my class automatically lose because lack of players. If i play, i miss the videoconference completely. So there was a dilemma on me. And i decided to play, because i think i can cover the absent by posting this to my blog (but i forgot until now) and i’m very sure there are another videoconference later. So i came to the labkom and got permission by Ms. Wiwin, and go to the Bali’s field. On there, i play although we didn’t win it. After that, i tired and went home. At home, i forgot this task...

No comments:

Post a Comment