Sunday, January 4, 2015

Experience When I Was Bullied


Some time when the P.E. lesson and it was inside the room i think that i had been bullied. By the first hour, it still fine as usual. We learnt about gymnastic especially about front roll, back roll, and “sikap lilin”(don’t know the english, it’s like you stand with your neck, foot up, and your hand holding your back from falling.). All students divided by eight groups randomly. After that i still learning as usual.

When the discuss time, the teacher gave a chance for anyone who can’t surpass either the front roll, the back roll, or “sikap lilin”. I thought that my back roll was not good enough so i took the chance. Not only me, some of my friend took it too. After it was done, i came to the class group (different from before) for the discuss time. When i was standing and looking the paper as result of the latest discussion, someone ram to me intentionally. I just acting normal and he with her friends laugh a little. It happened a few times in the same day but i still felt normal. I knew that he and her friend was a kind of “play harsh” type so i didn’t felt irritated. And only that happened, after that no one bully me anymore (maybe?).

No comments:

Post a Comment